Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are between the customer and New Life Cleaning Ltd. Both parties agree to carry out their respective responsibilities under this agreement.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice. The changes will not affect any ongoing contracts, unless written notification is given and agreed between the customer and New Life Cleaning Ltd.
- The customer or a third party must provide access to the property, as well as running water, electricity and sufficient lighting.
- Keys that are provided must open all required doors.
- If there is a delay in gaining access to the property we may have to rebook works to be carried out, or for regular scheduled works the additional time will be invoiced for.
- If an estimate is given on how long the works take, then this is only based on an average time which can vary.
- We always endeavour to avoid causing any damage whilst carrying out our services. In the unlikely event of this happening New Life Cleaning Ltd. have comprehensive insurance to cover any necessary repairs or renewals. Where there were faults or damage present prior to our services taking place, New Life Cleaning Ltd. will not be responsible for the repairs and costs in relation to this. In addition we are not responsible and not liable for any faults which occur during our services due to third party workmanship which does not meet current building standards and legislation.
- We mainly operate in Sheringham, Holt, Cromer, North Walsham and surrounding villages, however we will consider further afield depending on the works required.
- We are happy to carry out works on most bank holidays (excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day); however additional charges are applicable for general cleaning works.
- Regular commercial customers will be given their own set of terms and conditions which are specific to their industry. These will be issued prior to the works commencing.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. closes over the Christmas period for one week. For our regular general cleans that are scheduled within this week, these will be rearranged as conveniently as possible. Commercial customers should view their tailored contracts for further details. The customer will be notified prior to this period on the exact dates of closure. For 2018 the office will be closed from 5pm on Friday 21st December 2018 and reopening on Monday 31st December 2018.
- Quotations are valid for 90 days unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- If the customer changes the job details from the initial quotation New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserve the right to adjust the quotation price as necessary. We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of any amendments required and we will endeavour to meet these where possible.
- The 10% discount for senior citizens (qualifying age being 60 years old) is applicable to the carpet, rug, upholstery, leather, curtains, blinds, conservatory cleaning and gutter clearance services that we offer. This excludes spot cleans and any works where the price is our minimum call out for these services. The Company reserves the right to ask for ID to confirm the customer is entitled to the discount. It is the customers’ responsibility to make the Company aware of being applicable for this discount. If discount has not been applied and the customer informs the Company after payment has been made the Company at its discretion can apply additional discount to any future works.
- The 20% discount for our carpet cleaning service is applicable if the rooms are clear of furniture or the customer has requested that we clean around the furniture.
- Only one of our discount offers can be applied per job.
- If the Company so chooses to offer additional discount this is entirely at its discretion.
Carpet, Rug, Upholstery, Leather, Curtain, Blind & General Cleaning
- Minimum charges apply. This is at the Company’s discretion as it may differ for each service due to location and works required.
- We provide all the cleaning equipment and supplies required for the works to be completed. If the customer would like the cleaning technician to use a specific product that the Company does not supply, the customer is required to provide the product and COSHH sheets.
Carpet & Vinyl Supply & Fitting
- A 50% deposit is required before an order can be placed. This is non-refundable once the order has been placed where a product has been ordered specific to a customer’s requirements.
- We aim to complete all works within a 2 week time frame. This is dependent upon our suppliers having the required stock and arranging a convenient date for the Company and the client. (where our suppliers have insufficient stock we will notify the client at the earliest opportunity of any delay)
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure quality control, on very rare occasions there may be faults which are only apparent once the product has been fitted. If these are not noticed by our fitters then we require notification within the first two weeks of the installation. At which point a manager will visit the property to carry out an inspection with the customer present.
- We endeavour to rectify faults with the product as quickly as possible but please be aware this involves us taking the complaint to our supplier. An inspection is required by our supplier’s independent inspector who decides whether a replacement is required. Where our supplier agrees for a replacement, the product will be replaced like for like, but where this is not possible the product will be replaced with a match as close as possible, within the same price bracket.
- If it is found that the sub floor requires any extra preparation or if any additional materials are required whilst we are carrying out works at a client’s property, the customer will be made aware of the additional charges at the earliest opportunity.
Gutter Clearance, Conservatory, Fascia & Window Cleaning
- Gutter clearance and Conservatory Cleaning are the main services we provide with UPVC Fascia and Window Cleaning being additional services that are offered alongside these.
- Minimum charges apply.
- This service is weather dependent, therefore in conditions which are too wet or windy we may have to reschedule your appointment. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
- Please ensure all windows are closed and that there is easy access all around the property. Where there is no access to the rear of the property we will need to carry our equipment through the property. We have ground sheets for these occasions.
- Our voucher offer (£10.00 off every £100.00 spent excluding VAT), is applied when the customer uses one or more of our following services; Gutter Clearance, Carpet, Upholstery, Leather, Curtain, Blind, Conservatory Cleaning (this offer excludes our general cleaning service and is not applicable to regular carpet cleaning contracts). The voucher is valid until 31st August 2018 and will not be accepted after this date. If a customer has to postpone the works from the original date scheduled, New Life Cleaning Ltd. will honour this offer for an additional 28 days after the original date booked. Customers are required to quote ‘Leaflet Offer’ when speaking to our office staff members and the voucher must be presented to the cleaning technician at the point of quotation. Only one voucher can be used per job and one voucher per household per calendar year, however it can be used in conjunction with our 10% senior citizens discount or our 20% clear of furniture discount (our 10% and 20%. discounts cannot be used in conjunction with each other). A deduction of £10.00 is applied for every whole £100.00 (Exc. VAT) spent which is deducted after any other discount is applied, but before VAT is applied. The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and will not be accepted for works already completed. New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserve the right to make changes to this offer and this will be updated on our website accordingly, but any valid quotations prior to the changes will be honoured until the quotation expiry date (Quotations are valid for 90 days unless otherwise agreed).
Our employees are not liable for the following:
- Moving items of furniture beyond their capability.
- Items breaking due to natural wear and tear.
- Any environments that we consider to be unusual conditions unless agreed upon, can be refused or incur additional charges e.g. hazardous substances etc. If we are not advised prior to the works being carried out and allocated time is not sufficient, we may have to reschedule.
- Payment terms will be discussed and agreed at the point of quotation.
- Our preferred method of payment is BAC’s or cheque and the details of these will be found on the invoice.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to terminate any prior agreement if payment is not received on time.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to cancel jobs without any notice, if there are non-cleared funds.
- Any bank charges incurred will be invoiced to the customer.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. public liability insurance covers accidental damage caused by our employees. If you require a copy of the certificate, please contact the office by calling 01263 826996 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where required New Life Cleaning Ltd. will need to collect and process personal data relevant to the customer for administration purposes. The customer hereby agrees to the collection and processing of any personal data as required and understands that relevant data may be passed onto the Company’s employees on a need to know basis only. No personal/confidential information is passed on to third parties unless prior agreed. All information is treated in a confidential manner and according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Customers have 14 days from the date they entered into the contract to cancel without incurring a charge if no works have been carried out. Customers can email: email@example.com or call our office on 01263 826996. Please allow 48 hours before the allocated job time to cancel to enable us to rebook the time slot.
- Where works are carried out within the 14 day cancellation period, all works that have been completed will be charged for.
- When a deposit has been taken for items that have been purchased this cannot be returned should the works have been cancelled.
- If the customer would like to move the job we require as much notice as possible with no less than 48 hours, unless it’s an emergency. Moving the job cannot be done more than twice or works cannot be completed by the Company.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. has the right to cancel any job where an unexpected circumstance has affected the assigned member of staff. We endeavour to provide cover for these circumstances, but where this is not possible we will reschedule at the most convenient time if possible.
- If the customer is not happy with the service carried out, then they must make a complaint within 2 working days of the works being completed. The customer agrees to allow a revisit before an independent inspector is contacted.
- A manager will revisit the site within 2 working days of the complaint and re-clean/re-fit the areas to the highest standard that can be achieved by New Life Cleaning Ltd.’s methods.
- The customer must be present on the revisit.
Thank you for reading New Life Cleaning Ltd. Terms and Conditions. We look forward to working with you soon. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.