Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are between the customer and New Life Cleaning Ltd. Both parties agree to carry out their respective responsibilities under this agreement.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice. The changes will not affect any ongoing contracts, unless written notification is given and agreed between the customer and New Life Cleaning Ltd.
- The customer or a third party must provide access to the property, as well as running water, electricity and sufficient lighting.
- Keys that are provided must open all required doors.
- If there is a delay in gaining access to the property we may have to rebook works to be carried out, or for regular scheduled works the additional time will be invoiced for.
- If an estimate is given on how long the works take, then this is only based on an average time which can vary.
- We always endeavour to avoid causing any damage whilst carrying out our services. In the unlikely event of this happening New Life Cleaning Ltd. have comprehensive insurance to cover any necessary repairs or renewals. Where there were faults or damage present prior to our services taking place, New Life Cleaning Ltd. will not be responsible for the repairs and costs in relation to this. In addition we are not responsible and not liable for any faults which occur during our services due to third party workmanship which does not meet current building standards and legislation.
- We mainly operate in Sheringham, Holt, Cromer, North Walsham and surrounding villages, however we will consider further afield depending on the works required.
- We are happy to carry out works on most bank holidays (excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day); however additional charges are applicable for general cleaning works.
- Regular commercial customers will be given their own set of terms and conditions which are specific to their industry. These will be issued prior to the works commencing.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. closes over the Christmas period. For our regular general cleans that are scheduled over this period, these will be rearranged as conveniently as possible. Commercial customers should view their tailored contracts for further details. The customer will be notified prior to this period on the exact dates of closure. For 2018 the office will be closed from 5pm on Friday 21st December 2018 and reopening at 9am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
- Quotations are valid for 90 days unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- If the customer changes the job details from the initial quotation New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserve the right to adjust the quotation price as necessary. We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of any amendments required and we will endeavour to meet these where possible.
- The 10% discount for senior citizens (qualifying age being 60 years old) is applicable to the carpet, rug, upholstery, leather, curtains, blinds, conservatory cleaning and gutter clearance services that we offer. This excludes spot cleans and any works where the price is our minimum call out for these services. The Company reserves the right to ask for ID to confirm the customer is entitled to the discount. It is the customers’ responsibility to make the Company aware of being applicable for this discount. If discount has not been applied and the customer informs the Company after payment has been made the Company at its discretion can apply additional discount to any future works.
- The 20% discount for our carpet cleaning service is applicable if the rooms are clear of furniture or the customer has requested that we clean around the furniture.
- Only one of our discount offers can be applied per job.
- If the Company so chooses to offer additional discount this is entirely at its discretion.
Carpet, Rug, Upholstery, Leather, Curtain, Blind & General Cleaning
- Minimum charges apply. This is at the Company’s discretion as it may differ for each service due to location and works required.
- We provide all the cleaning equipment and supplies required for the works to be completed. If the customer would like the cleaning technician to use a specific product that the Company does not supply, the customer is required to provide the product and COSHH sheets.
Carpet & Vinyl Supply & Fitting
- A 50% deposit is required before an order can be placed. This is non-refundable once the order has been placed where a product has been ordered specific to a customer’s requirements.
- We aim to complete all works within a 2 week time frame. This is dependent upon our suppliers having the required stock and arranging a convenient date for the Company and the client. (where our suppliers have insufficient stock we will notify the client at the earliest opportunity of any delay)
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure quality control, on very rare occasions there may be faults which are only apparent once the product has been fitted. If these are not noticed by our fitters then we require notification within the first two weeks of the installation. At which point a manager will visit the property to carry out an inspection with the customer present.
- We endeavour to rectify faults with the product as quickly as possible but please be aware this involves us taking the complaint to our supplier. An inspection is required by our supplier’s independent inspector who decides whether a replacement is required. Where our supplier agrees for a replacement, the product will be replaced like for like, but where this is not possible the product will be replaced with a match as close as possible, within the same price bracket.
- If it is found that the sub floor requires any extra preparation or if any additional materials are required whilst we are carrying out works at a client’s property, the customer will be made aware of the additional charges at the earliest opportunity.
Gutter Clearance, Conservatory, Fascia & Window Cleaning
- Gutter clearance and Conservatory Cleaning are the main services we provide with UPVC Fascia and Window Cleaning being additional services that are offered alongside these.
- Minimum charges apply.
- This service is weather dependent, therefore in conditions which are too wet or windy we may have to reschedule your appointment. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
- Please ensure all windows are closed and that there is easy access all around the property. Where there is no access to the rear of the property we will need to carry our equipment through the property. We have ground sheets for these occasions.
- Our voucher offer (£10.00 off every £100.00 spent excluding VAT), is applied when the customer uses one or more of our following services; Gutter Clearance, Carpet, Upholstery, Leather, Curtain, Blind, Conservatory Cleaning (this offer excludes our general cleaning service and is not applicable to regular carpet cleaning contracts). The voucher is valid until 31st August 2018 and will not be accepted after this date. If a customer has to postpone the works from the original date scheduled, New Life Cleaning Ltd. will honour this offer for an additional 28 days after the original date booked. Customers are required to quote ‘Leaflet Offer’ when speaking to our office staff members and the voucher must be presented to the cleaning technician at the point of quotation. Only one voucher can be used per job and one voucher per household per calendar year, however it can be used in conjunction with our 10% senior citizens discount or our 20% clear of furniture discount (our 10% and 20%. discounts cannot be used in conjunction with each other). A deduction of £10.00 is applied for every whole £100.00 (Exc. VAT) spent which is deducted after any other discount is applied, but before VAT is applied. The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and will not be accepted for works already completed. New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserve the right to make changes to this offer and this will be updated on our website accordingly, but any valid quotations prior to the changes will be honoured until the quotation expiry date (Quotations are valid for 90 days unless otherwise agreed).
Our employees are not liable for the following:
- Moving items of furniture beyond their capability.
- Items breaking due to natural wear and tear.
- Any environments that we consider to be unusual conditions unless agreed upon, can be refused or incur additional charges e.g. hazardous substances etc. If we are not advised prior to the works being carried out and allocated time is not sufficient, we may have to reschedule.
- Payment terms will be discussed and agreed at the point of quotation.
- Our preferred method of payment is BAC’s or cheque and the details of these will be found on the invoice.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to terminate any prior agreement if payment is not received on time.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to cancel jobs without any notice, if there are non-cleared funds.
- Any bank charges incurred will be invoiced to the customer.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. public liability insurance covers accidental damage caused by our employees. If you require a copy of the certificate, please contact the office by calling 01263 826996 or emailing email@example.com.
- Customers have 14 days from the date they entered into the contract to cancel without incurring a charge if no works have been carried out. Customers can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01263 826996. Please allow 48 hours before the allocated job time to cancel to enable us to rebook the time slot.
- Where works are carried out within the 14 day cancellation period, all works that have been completed will be charged for.
- When a deposit has been taken for items that have been purchased this cannot be returned should the works have been cancelled.
- If the customer would like to move the job we require as much notice as possible with no less than 48 hours, unless it’s an emergency. Moving the job cannot be done more than twice or works cannot be completed by the Company.
- New Life Cleaning Ltd. has the right to cancel any job where an unexpected circumstance has affected the assigned member of staff. We endeavour to provide cover for these circumstances, but where this is not possible we will reschedule at the most convenient time if possible.
- If the customer is not happy with the service carried out, then they must make a complaint within 2 working days of the works being completed. The customer agrees to allow a revisit before an independent inspector is contacted.
- A manager will revisit the site within 2 working days of the complaint and re-clean/re-fit the areas to the highest standard that can be achieved by New Life Cleaning Ltd.’s methods.
- The customer must be present on the revisit.
New Life Cleaning Ltd. (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you buy our products and services and visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). We’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
- WHO WE ARE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website including any data you may provide through this website when you complete our Contact Us Form and when you email, call, text or by other means of contact.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
You must read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
New Life Cleaning Ltd. is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). Our contact details are as follows:
Registered and Postal Address: Unit 29 Weybourne Road Industrial Estate, Weybourne Road, Sheringham, NR26 8AF
Email address for sales related enquiries: email@example.com
Email address for any other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 01263 826996
For all data related matters contact our Data Representative Vicky Perrott at email@example.com
New Life Cleaning Ltd. is the controller and responsible for this website.
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, change of surname, marital status and gender
- Contact Data includes billing address (and a secondary address where required), email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data includes bank details
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Technical Data includes IP address
- Profile Data includes purchases of orders made by you, feedback, reviews and online data obtained from accounts which you may link to us .e.g. Facebook.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. Where required some health data is given to us by customers to enable us to provide a more tailored service.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect your personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions.You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms on our website or social media pages or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you apply for our products or services or when we create an account with you. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and medical information.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below
–Technical Data from analytics providers and search information providers which can be based outside the EU;
–Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House, the Electoral Register and search information providers based inside the EU.
–Other businesses who have asked for your consent for us to contact you about our services or products.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Performance of Contract thismeans processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Legitimate Interestthis means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best services/products and the most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligationthis means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
- Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than when using customer feedback and photos of the service we have carried out for marketing purposes. You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Vicky Perrott the Company’s Data Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, with the legal bases we rely on to do so.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact Vicky Perrott the Company’s Data Representative at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(a) Registering you as a customer or supplier
(b) Manage payments, fees and charges
(c) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(f) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated, to recover debts due to us and to study how customers use our products/services)
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To update marketing on our website and social media sites and inform future customers||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests to inform customers of our products and services, to develop our business and inform new customers of our customer service.
Consent is received for these purposes
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact Vicky Perrott the Company’s Data Representative via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Internally – to staff on a need to know basis only. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- External Third Parties Service, for example:
- Providers acting as processors based in the United Kingdom who provide IT, Communication and System Administration Services and search engines.
- Professional advisers acting as processors on our behalf including accountants, lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the United Kingdom who provide accounting services, consultancy, legal and insurance services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing and financial activities.
- Shredding services acting as processors based in the United Kingdom who provide destruction of confidential waste.
- Social media services as processors who provide marketing services, but this is with your consent only.
- Third party businesses as processors and data controllers based in the United Kingdom who provide different products and services to us, but this is with your verbal consent only.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available by request from us by contacting Vicky Perrott via email@example.com
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where applicable 9i.e. where our processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or where we process your data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact Vicky Perrott via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01263 826996 for subject access rights.
No fee required – with some exceptions
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable admin fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Changes to this POLICY and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was created on 17th May 2018.
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
- Queries, requests or concerns
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact Vicky Perrott our Data Representative via email@example.com or by calling 01263 826996.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England, UK.
Terms of Website Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our Terms and Conditions applies to the sales of our services and products.
Information about us
www.newlifecleaningservices.co.uk is a site operated by New Life Cleaning Ltd. (“We”). We are a limited company and are registered in England and Wales under company number 8919640 and have our registered office at Unit 29, Weybourne Road Industrial Estate, Weybourne Road, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8AF. Our VAT number is 155 1031 50.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site and use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions above.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.newlifecleaningservices.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.newlifecleaningservices.co.uk is a site operated by New Life Cleaning Ltd. (“We”). We are a limited company and are registered in England and Wales under company number 8919640 and have our registered office at Unit 29, Weybourne Road Industrial Estate, Weybourne Road, Sheringham, Norfolk NR26 8AF. Our VAT number is 155 1031 50.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect, for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way, to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use and not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site, issue of a warning to you, legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach and disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.